What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data sent by a website’s server to the browser on your computer or mobile device. Cookies help us to recognise and remember your device when you visit our websites and enable us to retrieve among other things, your user settings and preferences.
- For the operation of our website and services
- To improve your user experience. By remembering your preferences and settings we can make it easier and faster to navigate through our website
- To provide you with a more personalised experience
- To log your use of our website and services so that we can understand which content you find useful or interesting
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, email campaigns and advertising
- To ensure content from our site and mobile applications is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device
What type of cookies do we use and why do we use them?
We use several types of cookies to run our website and Services including:
Strictly necessary cookies
We use functional cookies to personalise and improve your experience by making it easier and faster to navigate through our website. Functional cookies enable us to retrieve your user preferences.
Analytical cookies help us to understand how visitors gain access to or read our content and interact with our Services. We collect statistical information about our visitors, such as whether they have visited the site before and the pages they view. We use these cookies to determine the kind of content and services our visitors value most, which in turn helps us to improve our website and its content. By understanding which content you find useful or interesting, we can produce the most valuable content to meet your needs. Analytical cookies are set by aventamed.com and third parties, including Google Analytics.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout On this website you’ll find information about a browser plug-in that can be installed to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics.
Managing your cookie preferences
Cookies are meant to improve your user experience, but some users prefer to set restrictions on the types of cookies that can be stored on their device. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to accept different type of cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. Please visit your browsers help page for more information. It is important to note it may affect your ability to use our Services if you choose to restrict or disable cookies.
Updates to this policy